Types of Truck Accidents
What you need to know from an experienced truck accident lawyer
What type of truck accident are you dealing with in Philadelphia? Not sure what to do next? Make sure you talk to an experienced, Philadelphia truck accident lawyer who understands how the legal system works in Pennsylvania and what options are available to you. Make an appointment with The Hanamirian Firm, PC.
For more than three decades, attorney Michael Hanamirian and his talented legal team have been helping people injured in accidents caused by commercial truck drivers. We know what evidence to look for and how to build the strongest possible legal case. That’s because we have years of experience with many different types of truck accidents. You can count on us after your crash.
What type of truck accident are you dealing with in Philadelphia?
Commercial truck accidents can cover a wide range. Some of the most common – and most serious – types of truck accidents we regularly handle at our law firm include:
- Rear-end truck accident – This type of truck accident often occurs when a truck driver follows another driver too closely. Whether they’re distracted, speeding or not paying attention, rear-end truck accidents often occur and can be very serious.
- Head-on truck accident – Whether it’s a delivery truck driver not paying attention or a tractor-trailer driver falling asleep at the wheel, head-on truck accidents often happen when truck drivers cross the center line and slam head on into on-coming traffic.
- Rollover truck accident – Tractor-trailers sometimes roll over, causing a serious accident. This is especially true when the contents of an 18-wheeler or another large truck are not loaded properly or the driver is going too fast, especially around a curve.
- Jackknife truck accident – This type of truck accidents involves the trailer part of a tractor-trailer folding in on itself and crushing a vehicle in between the truck’s cab and the truck’s trailer.
- Fatal truck accident – Fatal truck accidents often occur due to the sheer size and speed many large, commercial trucks travel.
Whatever type of truck accident you’re dealing with, we’re here to help you get your life back on track. Talk to a lawyer at our Philadelphia law firm. We can help.
Our law firm takes your truck accident seriously. Contact us
You might think you don’t need a lawyer if a truck driver clearly caused your accident in Philadelphia. All you have to do is call the police, contact your insurance company and they’ll take care of everything, right?
Don’t be so sure. The truck driver who caused your crash might deny doing anything wrong. The trucking company will likely take the driver’s side and do everything they can to prevent you from accessing data from the truck’s so-called “black box” about the accident. And you’ll likely encounter similar resistance from the trucking company’s insurance company.
We know how to tackle such tough cases. As your attorney, we will get straight to work on your case. We’ll demand to see important accident evidence – from data collected by the trucking company to your official accident report. We know how analyze such information. We know how to negotiate with insurance companies and trucking companies. And if they refuse to cooperate, we’re prepared to take them to court.