What To Do After Your Motorcycle Accident
Our Philadelphia motorcycle accident lawyer explains, step by step
Not sure what to do after your motorcycle accident in Philadelphia? Confused about where to start or what are your options? Make sure you understand your rights. Make sure you talk to a an experienced, Philadelphia motorcycle accident attorney who can offer advice on what to do next. Contact our law firm today.
For more than three decades, The Hanamirian Firm, PC has been helping people injured in motorcycle accidents caused by other drivers. We know what to do because attorney Michael Hanamirian has been doing this work for years. Don’t delay. Call today and schedule your free case evaluation with us. We can help.
“What should I do after my motorcycle accident?”
The following is a suggest list of steps to take after your motorcycle accident. However, it’s important to remember that every accident is unique. That’s why it’s critical that you consult with an attorney as soon as possible after your accident.
- Call the police – Ask the police to respond to your motorcycle accident. This way, you will an official police report documenting exactly what happened. Otherwise, the at-fault driver’s insurance company might give you a hard time when you file an accident claim.
- Seek medical attention – Even if you feel fine after your motorcycle accident, it’s important to have a medical professional examine you as soon as possible. You could have a life-threatening injury and not even realize it.
- Talk to witnesses – If someone saw your motorcycle accident, their testimony could be a powerful piece of evidence in support of your accident claim. Make sure you get the witness’ full name, address and phone number so you or the investigating police officer can reach them later.
- Take photographs – If you can do so, take photos of your motorcycle accident. The more photos, the better. If possible, take photos of damage to your motorcycle, damage to the vehicle that caused your crash, the exact location of the crash and more. Details matter. And so does your accident.
- Call your insurance company – Contact your insurance company soon after your motorcycle accident. Tell them you have been in an accident caused by another driver. But keep your comments brief. Even though your insurance company represents you, they could give you trouble in the future depending on the circumstances of your crash.
- Don’t talk to other driver’s insurance company – The at-fault driver’s insurance company will likely contact you soon after your motorcycle accident. You do not have to talk to them. Anything you say can be used to deny your accident claim. Simply tell them to contact our law firm and talk to us. We know how to deal with insurance companies.
- Contact our law firm – The sooner you talk to Philadelphia motorcycle accident lawyer Michael Hanamirian, the better. We can explain all the options available to you. Then work with you to develop a strategy that addresses your specific legal needs.
Put your trust in a law firm that puts your needs first. Contact us right now. We want to help you with your Philadelphia motorcycle accident.