Types of Motorcycle Accidents
Experienced, Philadelphia motorcycle accident lawyer who knows what to do
What type motorcycle accident are you dealing with in Philadelphia? If another driver clearly caused your crash, make sure you take legal action to hold that driver accountable for his or her actions. Make sure you talk to an experienced, Philadelphia motorcycle accident attorney. Make sure you contact The Hanamirian Firm, PC. We can help you every step of the way.
For more than three decades, attorney Michael Hanamirian and his legal team has been working with people injured in motorcycle accidents caused by other drivers. We know what evidence to look for after a motorcycle accident. We know what questions to ask. That’s why we have such a strong track record of success.
What are common types of motorcycle accidents?
There are many different types of motorcycle accidents caused by other drivers. Some of the most common – and most serious – types of motorcycle accidents include:
- Rear-end motorcycle accident – Drivers following too close sometimes cause rear-end motorcycle accidents, especially on busy streets in Philadelphia.
- Head-on collision – Whether the other driver was distracted to passing another car, head-on collisions accidents involving motorcycles can be severe.
- Left-hand turn motorcycle accident – Many motorcycle accidents occur at intersections. This is especially true if the driver or motorcyclist is attempting to turn left. In these instances, it’s the motorcyclist who suffers and often sustains a serious injury.
- Lane splitting motorcycle accident – Lane splitting is a term used to describe motorcyclists who ride in between two lanes of traffic. Lane splitting is against the law in Pennsylvania. But such motorcycle accidents still occur sometimes in Pennsylvania.
- Hit-and-run motorcycle accident – Among the most frustrating and serious motorcycle accidents we handle at our law firm, hit-and-run motorcycle accidents demand strong legal action, right from the start.
Whatever type of motorcycle accident you’re dealing with in greater Philadelphia, we’re here to help you get your life back on track.
Count on our Philadelphia motorcycle accident attorney after your crash
You might think you don’t need a lawyer after your motorcycle accident. If another driver clearly caused your crash, all you have to do is call the police, call your insurance company and they will take care of everything, right?
Don’t be so sure. No matter what type of motorcycle accident you’re dealing with, it’s common for the driver who caused your crash to try to blame you. And sadly, their insurance company will likely agree with them. That’s because some people automatically blame motorcyclists for causing all accidents.
We know the truth. We know that most motorcyclists follow the rules of the road. Instead, it’s other drivers who cause most collisions with motorcyclists. And it’s our job to find the facts to support your accident claim.