How Can a Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyer Help Me?
Our Philadelphia car accident attorney explains what we can do for you
Wondering why you need a Philadelphia car accident lawyer after your accident? Attorney Michael Hanamirian can explain the reasons why. That’s because he and his legal team at The Hanamirian Firm, PC have more than three decades of experience handling auto accidents in Philadelphia and throughout the area. We understand the importance of having a legal advocate on your side. And we want to be there for you when you need us most.
“Why should I hire a Philadelphia car accident lawyer?”
If another driver caused your car accident, there are many reasons why you should have an auto accident attorney on your side, defending your rights. Reasons why include:
- Your attorney can help you fill out any necessary forms for your car accident.
- Your car accident lawyer may be able to help you get the medical care you need.
- An experienced car accident attorney can conduct an independent investigation.
- Your lawyer can make sure your official police accident report is accurate.
- Your attorney can deal directly with insurance companies on your behalf.
- Your car accident lawyer can negotiate a settlement with an insurance company.
- If necessary, your attorney can file a car accident lawsuit on your behalf.
- Your lawyer can appeal your denied car accident claim if necessary.
- Your car accident lawyer only works for you and looks out for your best interests.
You often only have one opportunity after your accident to obtain the financial compensation for all your accident-related expenses. These include all your medical bills, follow up medical care, lost income during your recovery and lost future income if you cannot return to work. These expenses can easily add up to thousands or even millions of dollars.
The insurance company for the at-fault driver knows what’s at stake. That’s why they often have several lawyers and investigators working for them with one goal in mind – to reduce or ultimately to deny your car accident claim. They don’t intimidate us. That’s because we have years of experience and believe strongly in holding people accountable for their actions.