Philadelphia Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer
Make sure your car accident head injury gets the attention it deserves
Did you or a loved one sustain a serious head injury in a car accident in Philadelphia? Not sure what you should do next? Make sure you understand your rights and all the legal options available to you. Make sure you contact The Hanamirian Firm, PC in Philadelphia.
For more than three decades, Philadelphia car accident lawyer Michael Hanamirian has been helping people dealing with common car accident injuries. Attorney Hanamirian and his legal team can work with you and demand the compensation you deserve for your head injury.
It’s important to talk to a lawyer right away if you sustained a traumatic brain injury or another type of head injury in a car accident. The evidence you need to build a strong legal case needs to be gathered right away. Otherwise, you might not have the facts to support your claim.
What are common types of car accident head injuries?
Head injuries caused by car accident can cover a wide range. In general, all brain injuries are considered traumatic brain injuries or TBIs. Some of the most common – and most serious – TBIs and head injuries we often deal with at our law firm include:
- Concussion – One of the most common types of head injuries, concussions occur when the brain is shaken due to a car accident collision. Concussions can range from mild to severe and can affect a brain’s ability to function temporarily or sometimes even permanently, especially if someone sustains a severe concussion.
- Brain contusion – Medical term for a bruise to the brain, which often results in bleeding under the skin and in the brain itself. Brain contusions can be very serious depending on the amount of bleeding and how long the bleeding occurs.
- Penetrating brain injury – This type of brain injury involves an object penetrating the skull and injuring the brain. Such TBIs sometimes occur in car accidents due to flying debris.
- Diffuse Axonal Injury – A severe type of concussion, often resulting in a tear to the connective tissue in the brain. Depending on the severity of the tears, a Diffuse Axonal Injury (DAI) can result in mild to severe brain damage or even death in certain circumstances.
- Permanent Brain Damage – Some severe TBIs result in permanent brain damage. These injuries are often the result of serious car accidents, often at high speed.
Whatever type of head injury you’re dealing due to your car accident in Philadelphia or another nearby community, talk to us right away. We can help.
Count on our auto accident attorney after your head injury. Contact us
Serious head injuries caused by car accidents often turn out to be very complicated cases. That’s because there’s often a lot of money at stake. Depending on the severity of your TBI, your accident-related expenses can easily add up to thousands or millions of dollars.
The insurance company for the driver who caused your crash knows this. That’s why they will often do everything they can to reduce or deny your legitimate claim for financial compensation for your TBI-related expenses.
They don’t intimidate us. We know how to negotiate with insurance companies. And if they refuse to cooperate, we’re prepared to take them to court and file a car accident lawsuit on your behalf. Contact us and schedule your free case evaluation with a Philadelphia car accident lawyer who will fight for your rights after your serious head injury.