About The Hanamirian Firm, PC
A history of helping people in Philadelphia
The Hanamirian Firm, PC in Philadelphia has a long, rich history of helping people injured in accidents caused by someone else’s reckless or negligent behavior. Founded in 1985 by the Hanamirian family, our law firm under the leadership of Philadelphia personal injury lawyer Michael Hanamirian continues to fight for the rights of injury victims in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. That’s why we’re eager to meet with you.
Initially, our law firm primarily handled legal cases involving health care professionals (doctors, nurses, etc.) involved in legal disputes with insurance companies. Now, our law firm focuses exclusively on helping people injured in accidents or who are dealing with a serious illness due to someone else’s actions or inaction.
What sets our Philadelphia law firm apart?
The Hanamirian Firm, PC takes a tough approach to serious, injury accidents. That’s what sets us apart from many other law firms. But that’s only the beginning. Some of the other things that we believe make The Hanamirian Firm, PC unique include:
- Personalized attention throughout your case.
- Crafting a unique solution that addresses your specific legal needs.
- Keeping you informed of developments with your case.
- Seeking your input on what we should do next.
- Sizable settlements and verdicts often obtained for injury victims and their families.
- Carefully investigating your case.
- Consulting with experts if necessary about your case.
- Extensive experience negotiating with insurance companies.
- Years of courtroom experience, fighting on behalf of injury victims.
We understand the seriousness of your case. That’s why we want to meet with you and get right to work on your accident claim.
Find out how a Philadelphia personal injury lawyer can help you
You might think you don’t need an attorney if someone else clearly did something to cause your injury or health problem. All you have to do is file a claim and the insurance companies will take care of everything, right?
Don’t be so sure. In our experience, insurance companies often do everything they can to reduce or deny claims altogether. They work this way because there’s often thousands or even millions of dollars at stake. That’s why our law firm wants to meet with you right away.
We understand the seriousness of your case and we truly want to help. Contact our law firm and schedule your free case evaluation with a dedicated, Philadelphia personal injury lawyer who truly cares about the outcome of your case. We want to help you.